Sewer Line Experts Close to Home
With two full sewer crews, Capps Plumbing & Sewer is ready to take on any sewer and water line issues that arise. We perform over 500 excavations per year and have over 30 years of sewer line repair and replacement experience. When a sewer emergency occurs, rest easy knowing we will make the process as stress-free as possible. You can be confident that we will get the job done so you can return to normal daily activities as soon as possible.
Repair or Replace?
Several factors can compromise sewer lines. Anything from construction to tree roots and ground shifts can cause damage. In the best-case scenarios, sewer repair will help you get back in business quickly.
However, in many cases, a sewer line replacement is necessary. Below are signs that your sewer line is failing and needs to be inspected by one of our expert technicians to determine whether you need a repair or replacement.
- Dropping water levels in your toilet bowls.
- Waste backup in two or more toilets.
- Bathroom plumbing running slow or backing up.
- Bubbling or backed up drain while running a sink.
- Gurgling noises when water is turned on and off.
- Bad odors coming from the toilet or an area of your yard.
Capps Sewer & Water Services
- Basins (Storm & Sanitary)
- Buffalo Boxes (b-box)
- Ejector Pits
- Fire Hydrants
- Fire Hydrant Maintenance and Certification
- Flood Control Systems
- Floor Drains
- Forced Main System
- Leak Detection
- Lift Station Systems
- Overhead Sewer Conversion
- Preventative Maintenance
- Sanitary Sewer
- Smoke Testing (Sewer Odor)
- Storm Sewer (Rainwater)
- Sump Pump Pits
- Water Main
- Water Services